Nefco, as the Facility Manager, intends to procure consulting services (“Consultant”) related to communications support, media relations and increasing local awareness of Beyond the Grid Fund for Africa and Modern Cooking Facility for Africa programmes in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The aim is to:
- Increase overall awareness of the importance of clean energy access;
- localise content and increase visibility for key stakeholders/audiences in all BGFA and MCFA project countries;
- reach out to media in all BGFA and MCFA project countries;
- support Nefco in increasing the awareness globally of the BGFA and MCFA programmes and how the programmes are creating value for various stakeholders in the project countries through the production of impact stories; and
- create various communications materials to support the above.
Scope of work would include but may not be limited to:
- Media relations
- Production of news articles, impact stories and other communications materials
- Design and production services (of visual materials and videos)
- Crisis communications (when needed)
- Event management/coordination
The assignment is expected to start in January 2023 the latest for a 12-month initial period, with possible prolongation until the end of 2026 with additional budget allocations.
The Assignment may also be extended with additional activities, if relevant.
Maximum budget available: Annual (12-month) indicative budget is max EUR 150,000 (one-hundred-fifty-thousand euros), for a four-year period until the end of 2026.
Submission of Expression of Interest
Expressions of Interest shall be submitted in English in a single (1) pdf file max 5MB by email to Nefco at email@example.com, cc: to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention/subject: ‘Expression of Interest: Communications partner for BGFA and MCFA’, no later than 10 October at 12:00 noon local time in Helsinki, Finland.
For more details, kindly see the Expression of Interest document.